- The Bank of America Charitable Foundation awards Hopelink $15,000 grant
- Friday, December 12, 2014
As we continue to provide our community with important food and financial assistance, Bank of America’s investment in our organization will enable us to assist a greater number of local individuals and families. Thank you for your partnership!
- The JPMorgan Chase Foundation awarded Hopelink a $50,000 grant to support our Employment Program.
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
The program provides individualized job search and post- employment services to low-income individuals in our service area.
- The Bacon Family Foundation provides Hopelink with a gift of $50,000 for general operating support.
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Since 2006 The Bacon Family Foundation has provided critical funding directed toward our general operating expenses. Foundation family and staff members also renovate our shelter apartments before new families move in and they stock our freezers each Thanksgiving with hundred of turkeys!
- Walmart supports Hopelink with a gift of $50,000 for Emergency Food program
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Hopelink is grateful to Walmart for its generous support of our Emergency Food Program with a gift of $50,000 made in April 2014.