Donate with Paypal
Thank You For Your Support!
If you would like to make a donation to Hopelink through PayPal, please click here to be directed to Hopelink's secure PayPal donation page. Your generous support allows us to continue providing help and assistance to thousands of families across north and east King County.
- The JPMorgan Chase Foundation awarded Hopelink a $50,000 grant to support our Employment Program.
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
The program provides individualized job search and post- employment services to low-income individuals in our service area.
- The Bacon Family Foundation provides Hopelink with a gift of $50,000 for general operating support.
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Since 2006 The Bacon Family Foundation has provided critical funding directed toward our general operating expenses. Foundation family and staff members also renovate our shelter apartments before new families move in and they stock our freezers each Thanksgiving with hundred of turkeys!
- Walmart supports Hopelink with a gift of $50,000 for Emergency Food program
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Hopelink is grateful to Walmart for its generous support of our Emergency Food Program with a gift of $50,000 made in April 2014.
- Hopelink Names Lauren Thomas as its CEO
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
Following an extensive nationwide search, Hopelink has named Lauren Thomas as its new Chief Executive Officer. Thomas will lead the largest nonprofit organization serving North and East King County, which helps 60,000 homeless and low-income families and individuals every year through a network of social services.
- The Boeing Company provides gift of $60,000 for Hopelink Employment Program
- Monday, January 13, 2014
Hopelink gratefully acknowledges Boeing for its on-going financial as well as volunteer support.
- Microsoft Generously Awards Hopelink $70,000 for Greatest Needs
- Thursday, January 02, 2014
Hopelink is incredibly grateful to be the recipient of a generous $70,000 grant from Microsoft to support our Greatest Needs Program. Microsoft’s partnership helps to ensure that Hopelink can be there when struggling low-income individuals and families in our community need us the most.
- Byron and Alice Lockwood Foundation Supports Hopelink with $40,000 Gift
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Hopelink is honored to have been awarded a generous $40,000 grant from the Byron and Alice Lockwood Foundation.