Coming soon! GiveBIG 2016: The Seattle Foundation’s annual online giving event aimed at inspiring people to give generously to local nonprofit organizations that make our community stronger and more vibrant.
This year you don’t have to wait for May 3 to make a difference:
Make your pledge today and it will be proportionally matched by the Seattle Foundation on May 3.
And even better: The pledge you make today will be fully matched on May 3 (up to $100,000) thanks to the generous donation by an anonymous Hopelink supporter.
What does it mean to GiveBIG to Hopelink?
From basic needs and stability to help finding a foothold on the journey out of poverty, Hopelink is there.
Last year alone, Hopelink helped nearly 22,000 of our low-income neighbors attain stability.
More than 44,000 received rides to vital medical appointments.
Over 1,700 people became equipped to exit poverty.
Just imagine what we can do this year, together, when you GiveBIG
- Eastside Community Aid Thrift Shop makes $5,000 Grant!
- Thursday, April 14, 2016
When you think of Kirkland, you don’t readily think that food insecurity exists in that city. But it does, and the Eastside Community Aid Thrift Shop is fighting hunger in our community.
- Walmart Foundation Helps Feed our Community with a $50,000 Grant!
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016
The impact of food insecurity is pervasive and long term for all people, but especially for children and seniors. Walmart Foundation understands this and is fighting hunger in King County with a generous $50,000 grant.
- Horizons Foundation equips people to exit poverty with a $5,000 grant!
- Thursday, March 31, 2016
Horizons Foundation has been a valued partner in the fight to end poverty and help everyone achieve self-sufficiency in our community.
- Nordstrom fights homelessness with a $10,000 grant!
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016
According to All Home, there were 659 families on their placement roster in February. 417 families reported staying in places not meant for human habitation while 226 were in emergency shelter. Nordstrom understands that housing and homelessness are a crisis in our community and we thank them for both their on-going support and their latest $10,000 grant toward our housing programs.
- Kirkland Firefighters Benevolent Association makes a $5,000 grant!
- Tuesday, February 09, 2016
Kirkland Firefighters support their city in so many ways. In addition to keeping people and property safe, they also work to keep their neighbors housed
- Bellevue Rotary Makes $2,500 Grant To Improve Bellevue Food Bank!
- Friday, February 05, 2016
The Bellevue Rotary donated $2,500 toward improvements at the Bellevue Food Bank.
- Washington Federal Foundation makes $2,500 grant to the Employment Program.
- Thursday, January 28, 2016
Being able, not only to obtain employment, but also to maintain it is a huge step toward self-sufficiency.
- The Thacher Family Philanthropy Fund makes $10,000 year end gift!
- Friday, January 22, 2016
The Thacher Family Philanthropy Fund has been supporting Hopelink’s greatest needs for several years!
- Praise for Today Foundation renews its greatest needs grant!
- Monday, January 04, 2016
The Praise for Today Foundation renewed its greatest needs grant at the $5,000 level supporting homeless and low-income families, seniors, individuals, and people with disabilities in our community.
- Byron and Alice Lockwood Foundation makes $40,000 greatest needs grant!
- Monday, January 04, 2016
The Byron and Alice Lockwood Foundation renewed their greatest needs support at the $40,000 level!