- 2015 Reaching Out Luncheon Client Story
- A compelling story of a Hopelink client who turns her life around.
- 2014 Hopelink Reaching Out Video
- Hopelink’s 2014 Reaching Out Luncheon video includes the stories of three local families whose lives have been forever changed because Hopelink was there when they needed help. Get to know Maria, a woman whose young family escaped homelessness in a Hopelink shelter 16 years ago; John and Betty – retirees who fell on hard times when John had a heart attack and could no longer work in the construction industry; and Kristine, a single mom who was able to get her life back on track with Hopelink’s support.
- 2013 Hopelink Reaching Out Luncheon Video
- Three Hopelink clients movingly share their stories of tragedy and triumph in a new video that debuted at our annual luncheon on October 21st. Watch as Betty - a Duvall grandmother - talks about relying on a Hopelink food bank to get by; Barbara and her daughters look to start a new life; and Ronald turns to Hopelink for help finding work.Three stories of people in need and how Hopelink helped them with food, home and help.