- Take Action
- Get Help
- Hopelink Names Lauren Thomas as its CEO
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
Following an extensive nationwide search, Hopelink has named Lauren Thomas as its new Chief Executive Officer. Thomas will lead the largest nonprofit organization serving North and East King County, which helps 60,000 homeless and low-income families and individuals every year through a network of social services.
- The Boeing Company provides gift of $60,000 for Hopelink Employment Program
- Monday, January 13, 2014
Hopelink gratefully acknowledges Boeing for its on-going financial as well as volunteer support.
- Microsoft Generously Awards Hopelink $70,000 for Greatest Needs
- Thursday, January 02, 2014
Hopelink is incredibly grateful to be the recipient of a generous $70,000 grant from Microsoft to support our Greatest Needs Program. Microsoft’s partnership helps to ensure that Hopelink can be there when struggling low-income individuals and families in our community need us the most.
- Byron and Alice Lockwood Foundation Supports Hopelink with $40,000 Gift
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Hopelink is honored to have been awarded a generous $40,000 grant from the Byron and Alice Lockwood Foundation.