this page is forward to https://www.hope-link.org/events/turkeytrot
- Microsoft Corporation Makes a $70,000 Grant for Greatest Needs!
- Monday, November 09, 2015
Microsoft contributed an extremely generous $70,000 toward Hopelink’s greatest needs.
- Hopelink receives a first-time grant of $5,000 from Tableau Software Foundation!
- Thursday, October 29, 2015
Hopelink is beginning a new partnership with the Tableau Software Foundation of Kirkland and we thank them for their very first grant to us of $5,000.
- The Seattle Foundation grants $10,000 in greatest needs funding for Hopelink
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Hopelink received a very generous $10,000 greatest needs grant from The Seattle Foundation. Not only has The Seattle Foundation continued its support of Hopelink, but also by granting specifically greatest needs (general operating) funding, this allows Hopelink to target its highest priorities over the course of the year.
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation made a $25,000 grant to Hopelink’s Client Services programs!
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Who is food insecure in King County? Many more people than you might think. More than 14,000 unduplicated people visited Hopelink food banks last year.
- Wells Fargo makes a $10,000 grant to support Community Services Programs!
- Monday, October 12, 2015
Wells Fargo understands the need to first stabilize clients and then equip them to exit poverty.
- The Robert W. and Susan T. Brown Family Foundation makes a $7,500 greatest needs grant!
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
The Robert W. and Susan T. Brown Family Foundation has renewed its continuing support of Hopelink with an increase in its gift.
- Paul M. Anderson Foundation makes an $11,000 greatest needs grant!
- Wednesday, September 02, 2015
The Paul M. Anderson Foundation has renewed its previous support of Hopelink with a greatly increased grant toward the general operations of Hopelink.
- Hopelink receives a $7,000 grant from the RealNetworks Foundation
- Tuesday, September 01, 2015
The grant will be used to support our Employment Program.
- Hopelink Receives Grant from Tulalip Tribes Charitable Contributions
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Hopelink has received a generous, $5,000 grant from the Tulalip Tribes Charitable Contributions.
- Hopelink received $20,000 from The Stocker Foundation to fund our End Summer Hunger Campaign
- Tuesday, May 19, 2015
We are deeply grateful for the support of the foundation for this essential program to make sure school-age children have enough food during the summer months.