Right here in our neighborhoods, people are struggling to get by. Families lose their homes. Children go hungry. Elderly men and women are stranded without support and resources.
Hopelink works hard to provide food, shelter, transportation, family support and hope to north and east King County families in crisis. We can’t do it without the support of the communities we serve. If you would like to make a donation to Hopelink, there are the following ways:
- Donate online - You will be directed to Hopelink's secure donation page.
- Donate online with Paypal.
- To donate by check, please make your check out to Hopelink and mail it to:
10675 Willows Road NE
Redmond, WA 98052
- Consider donating gift items for Hopelink's holiday gift rooms, or holding a holiday food or fund drive. See all the options.
- Does your company make matching gifts? Contact your HR department to find out.
- Make a gift of stock or other securities
Here are some important tips for ensuring that your gift is received and processed according to your wishes:
- Please notify us when you are prepared to make your gift. Let us know what stock you are sending, when you expect the gift to be made and if there is a particular program you wish to benefit. To ensure a proper tax receipt, it is important that you notify us.
- Ask your broker or bank to include your name in the transaction description.
- Consider setting up your Amazon account so that Hopelink receives a donation from the Amazon Foundation every time you shop. Click for details.
- See other ways of giving through in-kind donations or food and fund drives.
- See our events listing page for campaigns and events that benefit Hopelink.
Hopelink is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Tax ID number: 91-0982116.
You can help. You can invest in a better future for your community, and for generations to come.